Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017

Lasting Memories GDT: Kälbchen füttern

Wooho! I was asked, to be a guest designer at Lasting memories in august -  and I happily agreed! Thank you Lori,  for inviting me to join in, again!
 
This month, the theme is : "All About Animals" - include an animal somewhere on your layout - it can be in the photos, a sticker/embellishment, patterned paper, etc.

And the first challenge is:  On The Farm (cow, horse, sheep, pig, chicken, etc)

I decided to scrap these pictures from our holiday in France / Elsass last year. The kids loved the little calves! 
As background for my double-paged layout, I used some older patterned papers from my stash. The one white with black scripture and the other black with white scripture. I both grounded with white gesso. Then I splattered some pink and turquoise colors on it. With my cameo, I cut out a funny circle-background and backed some of the circles with colorful papers. The words (smoothie shoppe) are cut out with my cameo and boarded with a black fineliner.


Some close ups from the pages:









thanks for your visit today!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen