Dienstag, 11. Juli 2017

Sirmione

Today, I wanted to try an other style. A little bit more shabby and with more stamps.
In addition to this, I was inspired by the challenge of csi - color stories inspiration. I love these challenges! First, I thought, they are too difficult, but now, I really love them!

I used these items: book pages - flowers - cursive font - watercolor

I was inspired by the words: hello, happiness, relax: I choosed sightseeing pictures from our trip to Sirmione. It was a happy and relaxing journey.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Denise

7 Kommentare:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the bookpages and the watercolor splashes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful Denise ! I really love the stamping work. It adds so much to the layout. The watercolours, the butterflies, and the little pink flowers, are all so pretty. Great job on this one. Thank you for playing along with us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous! I love the beautiful photos! Thanks for playing along at CSI!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is gorgeous! Love all your wonderful stamping and the sweet butterflies! Thanks for joining in with us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wonderful piece! I love your background so very much - and I'm REALLY pleased that you joined us over at CSI!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love this, it takes me back to the South of France. The photos are gorgeous, but your layout is superb. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh, what a gorgeous place, and your page is so beautiful to show them off! Love the stamp work and background and the fussy cut blossoms. Just beautiful, Denise! And I'm so happy you gave CSI a try. It's not so hard after all, right?

    AntwortenLöschen