Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2017

exotischer Besuch II

Today I was inspired by the challenge of off the rail scrapbooking. The assignment this month is this moodboard:
I have never been in Africa but last year in denmark, we met an elephant at our parking lot. Certainly I had to take some pictures and now they are perfect for this challenge!

In addition to this, I used the actual sketch from creative scrappers:



And this is my layout. I love the orange splotches and the feathers!


Thank you for your visit today!

Denise

9 Kommentare:

  1. This is so cool, very exotic and love the detailing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful page! So easy to see how you used the moodboard as inspiration - I love those little pops of red on your page.
    Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a fun photo to scrapbook, and you did a great job with the sketch - I love those ink splotches. So glad you played along with us this month at Creative Scrappers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Amazing your page! I liked how you use the mood board!Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fabulous page and love the photos. Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fantastic layout and a great take on our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your page is just beautiful and I love the photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Off The Rails.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. It's stunning page. Thanks for playing with us on Off the Rails Scrapbookig blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen