Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017

Happy time

Hello scrappy friends! Today, I'm sharing a layout, I did for the 123-challenge:



I used the words "happy time" as inspiration for my background design. I stamped the words on blue cardstock and colored some words with pink and silver. I splodged some pink and blue shimmer spray from Heidi Swapp on my white cardstock. First, I wanted to stitch two circles on the left and right, but then, I found a stencil from scrapmats, that I won in april with the csi-challenges. I used silver shimmer paste to create these rays with the stencil. For decoration, I stamped some Hibiskus from SF-Stamps, colored them with liquid pearls (Ranger) and fuzzy cut them out.


thank you for your visit today!

Denise

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Denise, thank you for joining us this month. I love the way you have used the title. Lovely page. cheers Heather B.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like how you have combined all the elements of our challenge – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    AntwortenLöschen