Sonntag, 25. März 2018

Übung

Today we have an interesting challenge at Lasting Memories layout challenges:

#388 - Red Cross Month: Either do a layout that has Red/White color scheme (can have the plus signs too that have been so popular lately) or if you ever did anything or received anything for the Red Cross tell us about that :)

I created a layout with photos I took lots of years ago (I think, I'm getting old ;-) ). We did an exercise with our red cross group. 

I used a stencil and transparent texture paste to create all the little crosses on my background. Then I sprayed some red and blue color onto my layout. When the color was dry, I cleaned the crosses with a tissue paper, that they stand out a bit more. 
From another selfmade stencil I had some left overs of acrylic crosses. I put them onto my layout and machine stitched over them.


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen