Sonntag, 18. März 2018

lecker mexikanisch!

For the actual challenge at Lasting Memories, I created this layout with photos from last silvester. We cooked some mexican food with my mexican brother in law.
The assignment is: Create a foodie layout - you can have food in the picture, in the paper, or in the embellishments

I created this layout with photos from last silvester. We cooked some mexican food with my mexican brother in law.

And I used the challenge of csi- color stories Inspiration as inspiration:


I used the colors olive and red and a little bit of blue and teal.
From the evidence I used: achitectural Elements (house), paint, twine.
From the testimony I used a this prompt from Journal buddies: If you were a famous chef, what would you cook?

I used red paper with white dots as my background paper and grounded it with white gesso.
Then I splattered some yellow, red and green color onto it. The letters are a cut file from the cut shoppe. I backed them with some scraps from my stash.



Here is the small yellow house:


A Close up to some of the embellishments:



Thanks for stopping by!


Denise




3 Kommentare:

  1. I love this layout and the photos look yummy! Thanks for playing along at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love Mexican food and yours looks delicious! Your layout is so cute - I love the cactus! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yummy photos and page! The title looks really cool! Great details tucked onto this page!

    AntwortenLöschen