Sonntag, 13. August 2017

Lasting Memories GDT: Wilhelma

Hello scrappy friends! It's sunday again and time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories
The theme today is: animals at the zoo

For my background, I used a cream/ light yellow colored cardstock. With my cameo, I cut out a frame with squares from a dotted paper (BoBunny). Then I backed some of the squares with several colored scraps from my stash. The photos are backed with the same paper. I choosed some from our last visit in the zoo near Stuttgart, that is called "Wilhelma" (-> title ;-) ). Finally, I cut out some branches with my big shot for some jungle-decoration and stuck a giraffe beside the photos of my kids.



and now: let us see, what you created!

Thanks for your visit today!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen