Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019

mobile Home

With my newest layout I want to take part at the challenge of CSI:




And I used this sketch from Sketch N Srap (I flipped it):




From the evidence of the CSI casefile I used:
wood veneer, flowers, phrase stickers, sth. textured (the embossing onto the feathers), stencil 

And I documented something about home - our mobile home.




I stamped the feathers onto kraft paper and embossed them white. I love the texture and the shiny effect.


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

8 Kommentare:

  1. What a lovely layout!! I love the feathers, they are such a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow - those feathers are so pretty! Beautiful layout and I love the border you've created around the edge of your layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The feathers turned out great. I love homemade embellishments. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great job with the sketch! The stamped feathers & cute little owl embellies are a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful. I love how you embossed those flowers! Thanks for joining us at sketch n scrap!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Sweet layout and just love the embossing on the feathers too :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap Challenge blog.
    Tina DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a beautiful page. I love all of the details and those feathers are just adorable with the string behind them. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Congrats for being chosen as Featured Scrapper for January at Sketch N Scrap!! Make sure and grab your badge on the right sidebar of our blog!!

    AntwortenLöschen