Sonntag, 9. September 2018

glücklichperfekten Geburtstag

A new challenge at the Studio Challenges is online! This month we want to see numbers on your layouts! Come on and play with us!

I took some inspiration from the actual casefile of CSI!



From the testimony I used: white background - leaves - stamps - numbers

I used a numbers cutfile and cut it out of white cardstock with my cameo. I documented the 12th birthday of my daughter, that's why I colored the 1 and the 2 with mint gilding polish.


I used some of the wonderful pinkfresh stamps.


And I used a stamp from creative.depot with sind awesome quote!


I found some transparent stickers from one canoe2 in my stash, stuck it on white cardstock and fussy cut them out. Then I cut out some leaves with my cameo and colored them with gilding polish.


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful page, Denise! Love how you colored part of the cut file to highlight the age. So man beautiful details on here!

    AntwortenLöschen