Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018

Wunschbaum

A new challenge at the studio challenges is online! The assignment today: use kraft paper!

And for more Inspiration, I used the Sketch of Sketches in Thyme:


I love kraft paper, but often, I don't know, how to use it. But now, I had to use it for the challenge and I really loved it! I combined it with whtie and turquoise.


I love these feather stamps! I stamped them with distress oxides onto kraft paper and cut them out with my big shot. 



The woodgrain paper fits so beautiful together with the kraft paper.


The title is cut out with my cameo (shoreline script). The sentence "dare to dream big" is a stamp from the feather stamping set. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

3 Kommentare:

  1. It's an artwork very nice. Great backgroung and beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You have inspired me to bring out my kraft paper. Love, love, love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous layout! The feathers are a wonderful touch. Thank you for joining us at SIT.

    AntwortenLöschen