Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018

Lasting Memories: follow your dreams

Hello scrappy friends! Here is the third january challenge at lasting memories:
#378 - Dream - you could use dream, dreamer, dreaming, daydream, etc.

I used kraft paper as my background. I really love kraft paper, but mostly, I have not the courage to use it (don't know why 😉). But today, I used it for these awesome beach photos. And I tried a new technique today: I wrote the title "dreams" on my own and did some doodling around it. Then I colored it with acrylic paint. The words "follow your" is stamped directly on the background (it is a stamping alphapet with one set of outline alphas and one set with the filled alphas). For the outlines I used versafine and for the filling distress oxides. I love how it turned out!


It is not very difficult to create these doodling letters and I had lots of fun with them!


The seashells are from SF-stamps.  


some details: 

 
Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen