Dienstag, 14. März 2017

Shine

Today, I'm sharing with you a layout, I made for the CSI-Challenge. The first time, I read the instructions for taking part of the challenges, I thought, it is too difficult for me. But now, it turned out for itself. I startet with a cut file from the cut shoppe, cause, I wanted to take part at the cut-it-out-challenge. Then, I painted the background with shimmering dark blue acrylic paint and light blue paint. Then I realized, that I had used the colors for the csi-challenge (except of grey) and I decided to comply with the other conditions, too :-).

This ist the case file from CSI:


 From the evidence I used: clouds, stitching and eye glasses
From the testimony I used: handwrite right on your background

And this is the result:




thanks for stopping by!
Denise


4 Kommentare:

  1. The stitching on your title is so cool! Love the clouds, too:-) Thank you for joining the CSI challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You have stitched this case file up. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the cut out with the stitching! Fantastic layout! Thanks for joining in with us at CSI, look forward to seeing you join in again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love this! That sunshine piece in the background is awesome, and I love how you stitched on it. The paint streaks behind it look fantastic!

    AntwortenLöschen