Dienstag, 21. März 2017

Beautiful

Today I'm sharing a Layout for the actual challenge from scrap our stash.
This is the sketch for this month:


And this is my layout: I used these items: 
C - color, cardstock
H - Heart
A - Arrow
R - red, rub ons
M - Metal, machine stitching, masking tape

 
 I used blue cardstock as backgroud paper and smuged some gesso on it. Then I used a cut file from the cut shoppe to draw the butterflies (my Cameo draw them :-) ). I colored the butterflies with twinklings H2O - watercolor. The alphas are a cut file from the cut shoppe, too. For backing the letters, I used vellum, that I colored with the twinklings H2O. The blue butterflies are rub ons, that I transfered on white cardstock and fuzzy cutted out. 

And I want to use this layout for the challenge at more than words. There the assignment is: the word "beautiful" and to use butterflies. 

Thanks for your visit today!

Denise

13 Kommentare:

  1. What a beautiful LO! Love the details and stash use! Fantastic take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love how you colored the butterflies, beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my gosh - I love that title! What a fabulous interpretation of the challenge! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Got to love all those butterflies. Really lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your background is so nice! I love this flight of butterflies! Thank you for joining at More than words!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow! How cool are this background! Love the painted butterflies! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the colors and the butterflies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely page! Those butterflies look FAB! Thank you for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great take on our challenge! Your butterflies are terrific and I love that fab title! All the best from MTW! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh, this is so pretty! Absolutely love the title work and all those butterflies! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful layout, I love how you've done the lettering!Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Beautiful page. Love your title and background work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Stunning project!!! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at More Than Words! Hugs)

    AntwortenLöschen