Dienstag, 20. Februar 2018

Betriebsausflug

Heute habe ich mir die Challenge von CSI - color stories inspiration vorgenommen. 

Today, I realized the actual challenge of CSI - color stories Inspiration.






Da Paper issues diesen Monat eine Partner-Challenge mit CSI hat, möchte ich mit meinem Layout auch hier teilnehmen. 

This month, Paper issues has a partner challenge with csi, so I want to join in there, too.

Zusätzlich habe ich noch den Sketch von Sketch N Scrap benutzt:

And I used the Sketch from Sketch N Scrap:





Normalerweise benutze ich nicht so viele Farben auf einem Layout, aber diesmal habe ich mich darauf eingelassen und ich muss sagen, das Ergebnis gefällt mir gut. Das Blumenpapier habe ich schon lange und es war mir bisher immer zu knallig, aber jetzt passen die Farben perfekt. 

Normally, I don't use so many different colors on my layouts, but today I wanted to try it and I love the result. I used this bright flower patterned paper from my stash and another green one with white flowers. I used all the colors from the challenge: sky blue - white - bright lime green - barbie pink and orange. And I used from the evidence: White background - floral patterns - mixed media background - animals.


I used the green flower patterned paper to cut out my title and I drawed with a black pen around the letters for more Dimension.


Some more details:


Danke für deinen Besuch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

9 Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome page! Thank you for playing with us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You should be pleased with the results; it turned out great ! I love the strips of floral papers as borders. The inking on the background tones down the starkness of the white cardstock. I LOVE the fun font letters you used for your title. The black outline helps them stand out even more. Cute embellishments. What's not to love! TFS your work with us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fabulous layout, it is so tropical and beachy. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great layout! Love the torn paper and the title. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the colors and papers you used on this fun layout, Denise! Great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Cute Cute cute layout and an Awesome take on the sketch Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love the flowery, torn papers and all the little details! Thanks for joining the challenge at CSI:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Such a fun, summery page for your beautiful photos. Love the little summery details on here! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen