Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018

Let it snow

Today we have a funny moodboard for you at the studio challenges blog:







I used the actual Sketch from Stick it down:


I used a wood patterned paper as my background. Then I cut out the wreath cutfile (from the silhouette design store) and the title with my cameo. I used a stencil and some gilding polish to create some snowflakes.




Iwant to join in the following challenges:

Mix it up: anything goes + NO stamping

The papergirls: die cuts

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

6 Kommentare:

  1. I just love everything about this, such a great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is a pretty cut file! I love that you combined the challenges. Love how you used our wreath sketch. Thanks for joining SID :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I just love that cut file that you chose as your wreath! What a fabulous layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    StacyB, single page DT member, Stick it Down

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the cut file you've used. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down.

    Terri x

    (SID DT member)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a sunning page! I love the wood and neutrals! Your wreath is so beautiful! Thanks for scrapping along with us <3 ~Melissakay SID DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the beautiful cut file and the snowflakes you used. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    AntwortenLöschen