Sonntag, 15. Juli 2018

1978

This month we have a the theme "EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU" at Lasting Memories!
Today: Throwback to your glory days

Create a layout documenting a photo and/or story from the past. You may have a story that doesn't have an accompanying photo - no problem! Find a stock photo online of something to do with the memory, or set up a staged photo to represent the story. You can dig out the archives and scrap those baby pics of yourself, too! Document an old memory you've been meaning to record.

I choosed a photo from me as a child. Here I was ca. 2 years old. I watered the flowers on our balcony in Luxemburg. 
I used black cardstock as my background and painted several metallic gilding polish colors onto it. Then I splattered some white acrylic paint around. The embellishments are made with print and cut and my silhouette cameo.


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen