Sonntag, 25. Juni 2017

dare to dream big

Today I want to take part at the actual challenge of Stuck?! Sketches

This is the sketch:





And this is my layout:

I used white cardstock, that I grounded with white gesso. Than I smudged some color (distress oxide) on a piece of plastic packaging, sprayed it with water and pressed it on the cardstock. With a stencil and a stamp of Tim Holtz, I did some more accents on my background. The title is a stamp from kaisercraft, that I stamped in grey and black. For decoration, I stamped some hibiscus-flowers from SF-Stamps on a watercolor-paper, colored them with a brush and distress oxides and fuzzy cutted them out.  At least, I glued some sequins onto my layout.


Thanks for your visit today!

Denise

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh I simply adore this layout. Fabulous colours, and design, and that photo - too cute. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow this is so pretty!!

    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super sweet page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen