Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018

Lagerfeuer

Today, I created a layout for the challenges of Stick it down and off the rails scrapbooking:
Stick it down has a great Sketch, I decided to use: 


And off the rails scrapbooking has a very inspiring moodboard. When I saw it, I know immediately which pictures I want to scrap!




And this is my layout: I used black cardstock as my background and did some handstitching like the sketch is shown. Then I stuck lots of tiny circles, hearts and flowers onto my layout. I love the rainbow effect!


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

11 Kommentare:

  1. Very fun page, love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow, what a fabulous layout. Your campfire photo is perect. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails. DT Deb xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the colors and the embellishments you used. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love how you used the sketch! Great idea to use the colors like that. Thanks for joining SID this month :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the black cardstock background, it really makes your colours pop. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    Helen - Dt for SID

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love all the dots in this layout, it must have taken ages! Thanks for using the Stick it Down sketch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Off The Rails.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wow this is perfect for our challenge, thank you so much for entering with us this month at Off The Rails Scrapbooking x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Such a colourful layout. Great

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Gorgeous page! So pleased you could find inspiration in our moodboard - those pictures are perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Lovely layout... worked well for both the sketch and the moodboard. Thanks for playing along with us at Off The Rails and Stick It Down (I am on both teams.)

    AntwortenLöschen