Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018

we're having a good time

Last but not least I finished the last layout for the Sketches in Thyme line:


And I decided, to solve the challenge of off the rails scrapbooking. They have a colorful moodboard this month:


First I created a colorful background paper: I used a stencil from scrapmatts and transparent texture paste. When the circles were dry, I created the colorful stripes: I stick some post-it papers onto the cardstock and colored line by line with distress oxides and a blending tool. 



And this is the finished layout. I love how it turned out with all the bright colors!


A close up with the title and the nice arrow stamps from Klartext-stamps.


Here you can see the amazing cutout from scrapmatts:


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise



2 Kommentare:

  1. Love your great layout. Such a pretty color combination. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This layout is super bright! Great background; I will copy your idea immediately! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    AntwortenLöschen