Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017

Lago di Ledro

 Der Weihnachtsstress lässt noch ein bisschen auf sich warten und ich habe hin und wieder Zeit, ein neues Layout zu gestalten. Heute habe ich mir die akutelle Challenge von CSI-color stories inspiration vorgenommen. Dieses Mal haben mir die Farben besonders gut gefallen!

I had some space time in all the christmas stress and I used it to create a new layout. I used the actual challenge of CSI-color stories inspiration as inspiration.  This time I really love the colors!
evidence: silver - brads - frames - circular elements




Zudem möchte ich an der Tic-Tac-Toe-Challenge von Scrap our Stash teilnehmen:
Ich habe die untere Reihe genutzt: Rahmen - die Farbe grün - Pailletten

And I want to join in the tic tac toe challenge of Scrap our Stash
I used: frame - the color green - sequin 



Als Hintergrund habe ich hellblau gemustertes Papier von BoBunny verwendet. Hinter den Fotos habe ich mit grünem und silbernem Farbspray und Verpackungsfolie etwas Farbe verteilt. Nachdem ich die Fotos platziert hatte habe ich Framelits als Schablone benutzt, um Kreise aufzumalen. Entlang dieser Kreise habe ich mit einer dicken Nadel Löcher gestochen und Brads eingesetzt. Ich finde das gibt einen wirklich tollen Effekt! Die Aufkleber sind aus meinem Fundus.Der Titel ist mit der Cameo ausgeschnitten (Schriftart: unicorns are awesome).

I used blue patterned paper from Bobunny as my background. Behind the photos I splotched some green and silver color spray.  After placing the photos, I  used my framelits as template to draw the circles. Then I pricked little holes with a thick needle along the circles and put the brads into them. I really love the effect! The stickers are from my stash. The title is cut with my cameo (font: unicorns are awesome).


Hier könnt ihr die Kreise aus Brads genauer sehen:

Here you can see the brad circles:


noch ein paar Details

some more details:


Danke für deinen Besuch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise


7 Kommentare:

  1. What a amazing layout. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in the Scrap Our Stash challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful background work and I love the brad circles you created!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Just LOVELY!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Scrap Our Stash! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wonderful! Love all the painting and little details of your layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very pretty. Love all the little details. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash !! Happy New Year !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a beautiful place! So many lovely details on here. I like how yo used those brads to make circles! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen