Samstag, 1. Juli 2017

Stuck?! Sketches: cool in the pool

Today, I'm sharing a layout, that I created for Stuck?! Sketches as a Guest-Designer. 

This is the sketch for july:





And this is my layout: 

I took a blue paper with blue dots as my background. I had a "cool" cut file from the cut shoppe with these stripes. With my studio-programme I edited the word and put away the outlines. Then I cutted the stripes with my cameo and backed them with pink paper. The word "pool" is a cutfile from the silhouette store. The photos are backed with blue and pink scraps. Behind them, I smudged some white gesso and splattered some pink and blue color. At least, I did some decorations with ephemera, stamps, twine and washi-tape.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Denise

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love your page with its fun title work and how you drew attention to the photos! Thanks for being our guest at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen