Mittwoch, 22. März 2017

play

Yeah, ready at last, I scrapped the sketch from stuck?! Sketches.

This is the sketch:


 I used black cardstock for my background and a cut file from just Nick to cut out with my cameo.I backed the wheels with some bright colored papers from my stash. On black cardstock, colors shine so fantastic and you don't need much decoration. The word play is a cut file from the silhouette design store. I cutted it out of glitter-paper.



Thanks for your visit today!

Denise

5 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic page, love how everything pops off of the black background and how you used Nicole's fun cute files!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. PS Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the pie charts, what a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This looks great! The colours are perfect, and I love how you used the cut files on your page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely take on the sketch! Love how you used the cut files! Thanks for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    AntwortenLöschen